The Community Standard, Inc.
The Community Standard, Inc., is a non-profit organization illuminating practical steps toward improving the quality of life. Our areas of focus include:
- creating and maintaining surroundings of a pleasing human scale;
- protecting and enhancing the natural environment;
- maximizing neighborhood safety and health;
- increasing the appreciation and understanding of historical architecture;
- enhancing public and private landscaping;
- obtaining recognition for historical properties;
- fostering governmental processes which are supportive of family and community life;
- energizing restoration and revitalization of decaying neighborhoods; and
- encouraging communication among vital communities.
The corporation was chartered in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2005, and is a tax-exempt public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For further information, write The Community Standard, Inc., P. O. Box 429, Chatham, VA 24531-0429.
Copyright © 2005–2018 The Community Standard, Inc.